Opportunities for Healthcare Professionals
About Our Organization
Spectrum Healthcare Resources® (Spectrum) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. Spectrum is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, Spectrum is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,700 affiliated health care professionals.
As an independent contractor, or as an employee of Spectrum, you will enjoy these unique benefits:
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Spectrum staffs in some of the most technologically advanced medical facilities in the country.
- Supportive Team Environment: Each facility has an excellent support staff in place to assist the provider and patients
- Outstanding Patient Population: Care for America's active duty and retired military personnel and their dependents as well as Federal employees
- Established Patient Base: Fully-insured patient population with no insurance company hassles
Spectrum offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to its employees including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Up to 180 Hours of Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- Flexible Scheduling
In addition, many Independent Contractor opportunities offer:
- No Call
- No Weekends or Holidays
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries
To take advantage of one of Spectrum’s exciting healthcare positions, check out our Career Opportunities.